Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Sucky Cartoons
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#41  Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 am  Reply with quote + 
I like MLP, it's one of the better american cartoons in a while. It's funny It also has a bit of oddness appeal. The fanbase I also like, as long as it is the segment of the fanbase that is creative (which is a highly impressive grouping, art, music, animation, and fangames in quantities i've not seen from a fanbase other then perhaps the sonic fanbase), and not the part of the fanbase that trolls other forums.

As for MLP hate, I first watched the show, because I saw internet hate over it in places where it wasn't even being discussed (twas an avatar). Those forum trolls lower the likelyhood of people watching the shows... but random forum hate, is likely going to increase it. At least for people like me who wonder "so what exactly is this guy being attacked over, and why?".

In other news, no one who watches the show cares much about your opinions of them watching the show, otherwise they wouldn't you know, be honest enough to tell you. The feedback you'll receive for that fandom is rather obvious. My ego is already primed for that, I've spent so long explaining to friends why I like a manga about a 5 year old girl, that explaining to them why I like a cartoon made for 5 year old girls is no real jump.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1217s
Index - Back to Top