Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#106  Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:25 am  Reply with quote + 
I just made a weird discovery. Apparently, it is possible to pause the game in the middle of the cut scene during the "Bad Ending" after killing Sthertoth, but I can't seem to duplicate it. Right after skipping the first scene is when I was able to pause. I perhaps was very lucky with the right timing and got it on a certain frame or something.

I think the oddest thing may be that I saw the Japanese version's pause menu, despite playing the English ROM, but that may have been my imagination. I only saw it for a moment as I was pressing the pause button rather rapidly.

EDIT:
Nope, cannot seem to duplicate it. I created a save before defeating him and tried a few times but it won't work. I even tried spamming the F3 key along with Enter to create screenshots and slow down the game, dropping it to about 5 frames per second on average. Still couldn't get it. On the other hand, I did manage to produce 216 screenshots of Sthertoth roaring.

Perhaps there were a few other conditions that I met before that I didn't meet this time around when I made the safe file.

EDIT2:
I got it! Apparently, Bomberman needs to take damage simultaneously to when he deals the finishing blow. Going to actually try and get a look at the pause menu to see if it really is the Japanese version or not.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1256s
Index - Back to Top