BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Here comes a new user!
MegaTuga
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
*ahem*
Hello Bomberman fans! You can call me MegaTuga.... because that's my nick XD

Uh... I've been a Bomberman fan for a long time.. ever since the arcade game "Bomberman Neo"... ah yes.. those were the times where I just wanted to find a penny in the street just to use it in the machine so I can see the little white guy running around escaping bombs thrown from cats, samurais and ninjas... I still remember everybody asking me: "Why you always pick that guy? he has no powers!" which I answered "Yeah, but he's the hero!"

It has been what... almost 10 years since that time? Time sure flies by. And now in this desperate situation that Bomberman is.. with Hudson being bought by Konami and all...

I still have not lost faith on Bomberman, yeah now I'm turned into Megaman for some reason (what is with me always liking games with"man"), but Bomberman will always have a special place in my heart.

Currently the only Bomberman game I have is Bomberman 2 DS (Custom battler Bomberman), and it threw me back with nostalgia mixed with techno and new ways of playing Bomberman that I never thought I would see. That makes it my first favourite Bomberman game which now makes Bomberman Hero my second favourite.

I think I don't have anything else to say... I've been looking for a forum with everything about Bomberman, but only recently I found this and so here I am.

Anything you wanna know just ask okay? See you around!
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Welcome Room All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1278s
Index - Back to Top