Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#220  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
plasm your hair is ridiculous and awesome at the same time in both pictures. Particularly the 2nd one though, do you spend a lot of time on it each day? It kind of looks like its hovering on its own. lol

Hahahah, thanks, that is exactly what I was going for. Actually, I often wear a hat, so I don't have to mess with my hair too much. But as for how long it takes, it doesn't take too long unless it has grown out too much, in which case I just leave it be or wear a hat. Most of my hair hasn't had anything worked into it in the second pic.

Sorry to hear about your current predicament! Maybe things will get better...

I searched for the pics that I took, but all I could find were three shots on my phone. So I took a few more and added some extra stuff. It's behind the collapsible since there's a lot of it.

[Collapse Text]

Here I am almost a year ago with a hat on, since I mentioned that I wear one. This is not the one that I usually wear, though. Notable in the background is an Angry Birds shirt which I have never worn.

Here is the most adorable dog.

Here is what I presume to be a clown's puke.

And now, on to the room photos.

Here is my desk. My laptop is sitting in front of a much larger monitor that was once hooked up to a desktop. I've always thought about hooking it to my laptop, but I've never done it, so it has remained dormant all this time. The laptop is connected to a keyboard and mouse, though. To the left is my television, which I basically only turn on at night to provide some noise, and whenever I hook up my SNES or N64. To the right is an empty bottle of Choco Fizz chocolate soda, which now sits in the floor. Behind it is a Christmas ornament that was crafted with the dark powers of SCIENCE (chemistry, in particular). It sits there so that it doesn't get hot and turn bad or something in a box somewhere. I can't remember what happens if it gets hot, I think that it destroys the world or something. Further to the right are some old props for an Oedipus Rex parody that I once did, as well as a dreamcatcher that I purchased from a Native American woman at the Cherokee National Holiday a few years ago.

Here is my printer. On top are three hats; the grey one is the one that I wear most often. There is also the "Super Bomberman Hudson Soft Guidebook", which I have not fully scanned yet. I've scanned a bunch of pages from it, but it's nowhere near being ready to share.

Here is my hat rack. The topmost peg holds five fedoras and a ball cap. I am fairly certain that every single one of those fedoras was a gift from my mom.

On the very top of my desk are an assortment of things. Here is one thing. It's a Black Knight plush from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail". The limbs are detachable. My brother gave me this as a Christmas gift a few years ago.

Here's some more random stuff on the corner of the top of my desk. Yeah, I totally bought that Golem Bomber gashapon that was on eBay last year. I'll have to show it off in the Bomberman collection thread sometime. That little wooden figurine is a miniature artist's model, for sketching and stuff.

Oh wow, there are a lot of films in here. I haven't even played most of these, and some of them I have never even watched before. Apparently I took a shitty shot, but from left to right: NFL's 100 Greatest Follies, Classic Moments with Laurel and Hardy, Sherlock Holmes: Terror by Night, Sherlock Holmes: Dressed to Kill, NFL Super Duper Football Follies, Bubba Ho-Tep, My Name Is Earl (Season 1), Sherlock Holmes (DVD with two episodes), The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Volume 2, Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe Volume 1 (DVD with six episodes), Eight Legged Freaks, The Three Stooges in Color (DVD with four episodes), The Three Stooges box set (ironically one contains the same four episodes, while the other contains four different episodes), Halo 1 and 2 for the PC, and Tremors. As I stated, I haven't watched most of these. There was a time when I just collected random tapes and DVDs from garage sales and dollar shops. Some of them came from a movie rental place that went out of business around seven or so years ago. I think that the most hilarious things that are placed on this shelf are the NFL movies, because I don't even watch sports. Of course, content-wise, I can't judge whether or not they are funnier than everything else on the shelf (though I kind of doubt it).

Here are some of my games. From left to right: Super Bomberman 1 through 5, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Hero, Bomberman 64: The Second Attack!, and Super Star Wars. I have a lot of other games stashed in other places, though.

I'll have to post a pic of all of my Bomberman merchandise in the other thread. There are more SNES and N64 games, as well as games for other systems, scattered about as well, that weren't covered in this post.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1747s
Index - Back to Top