Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman for Starcraft2 :D
Razon
Board Admin

Post#10  Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
This is probably one of the closest bomberman imitations inside of another game that I have yet to know if, with all of the power ups and game elements that have been adapted from the looks of it. I've never played starcraft before so I'm not sure what it's like, but it sure seems like it allows you customize things quite a great deal.

I'll give my opinion on a few things that were mentioned in this topic so far.

Line Bomb
I don't have any problem with it going overtop of a player and trapping them, that's where punch or being careful comes in to save the day.

Rubber Bomb
These are actually quite fun depending on how they behave, getting the chance kills after kicking them from them bouncing all over the place is quite enjoyable and potentially humorous.

Remote Bombs
I don't like these too much, being able to set a bomb off at the exact moment is too powerful and somewhat limits the other players movements. Especially coupled with other game elements like punch and kick, which can make it a bit too powerful without some kind of restrictions.

Throw Bomb and Walking around
I don't mind basic bomb throw, but I'm not fond of players being able to walk around with it. Since there's too many cheap ways that this can be used as has already been mentioned, and it seems unnecessary overall.

As for what I think should be added, since you haven't added it already I'd recommend adding punch. Since it's one of the main basic game elements, instead of other miscellaneous stuff.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1590s
Index - Back to Top