Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman for Starcraft2 :D
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Hahahah, that's awesome. :cool: 

I concur with what fireball said. On the subject of Remote Bombs and such, as long as they can be enabled/disabled in each match, it should be fine... The most traditional matches tend to have only the Bomb Up, Fire Up, Speed Up, Kick, and Skull. The Kick is pretty much a staple and, in my personal opinion, shouldn't offer too much of an advantage.

As for the Skull - I'm not sure if you have implemented it yet, but in any case, I feel that it works best if it is passed from player to player upon contact (rather than infecting all players who are touched). In at least one of the games, it could infect multiple players, and the effects would eventually go away on their own. This kind of creates a sort of uncontrollable mayhem... But then, it can be amusing at times. Hm, does anybody else have an opinion on this matter? My opinions in these areas are not always so concrete, heh.

One more thing - about the Line Bomb item... I feel that it is more fair for the Line Bomb to stop at other players, rather than allowing the item's user to place a line of bombs underneath and past an opponent, trapping him or her. If that makes sense.

If I think of any more item/feature behaviors that I have something to say about, I'll be back with more comments. But yeah, nice work on this map, hahahah. It's really cool.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1570s
Index - Back to Top