BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Where can I get video game artwork blown up?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well if the seller "Poster Galaxy" you dealt with didn't work out for you there's really not much more you can do. If you haven't already, definitely communicate with him more through messages to see if you can work something out. There might actually be soemtihng wrong on your end sometimes. I know my bank will occasionally block my import purchases from Japan. (just an example) If it's still fruitless and you're positive he's just screwing you, be sure to report him to Amazon and leave negative feedback.
That's what gets rid of these kinds of problems in the long run...
But I HIGHLY suggest trying to work things out with him to the best of your ability before leaving the negative feedback. Sometimes sellers are really busy or have a hard time understanding you.

Another suggestion I have, though possibly unsatisfactory regarding your plan....
The next best thing you could do is do your own printouts but you need the equipment and such. you wont be able to make anything large size, but if you have a decent printer there is nice laminate paper out the that's good for prints. It's the kind that can also be used for printing photos that's kind of glossy.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1368s
Index - Back to Top