Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Continent of the Ninth (C9)
Razon
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 am  Reply with quote + 
I also haven't haven't found much time for gaming in more recent years, let alone MMO games which can eat a load of time. Nor has there been much that interested me really, not to mention that I still have a long list of old games that I need to get around to playing eventually. This is the first game to interest me in awhile though, so I figured that I'd try and make some time for it.

The systems will likely be good considering the people behind it, it looks very similar to the ones from DnF which I had liked. That and the gameplay stands out from the rest quite a bit, it definitely seems like a game that's worth trying. From the combo system to the flashy moves to all the mobility and air combos, it's not like so many other MMO games that just has you standing in one spot doing dull repetitive attacks.

As for the soundtrack I just skimmed through it very quickly, since there was around 100 songs just for the first 3 continents in the game. Will have to give it a proper listen through some other time, though I'll likely just wait to hear it in-game instead. I often turn the music off after awhile for online games and listen to my own, so whether the music is good or not doesn't make too much of a difference to me.

Last edited by Razon on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1496s
Index - Back to Top