A Plan

What we need right now:
loads of reference material that you guys may have :) such as:
clear images of the powerups
top down map layouts
any clear images of the enemies
texture artists

Why we're Here:
We have a few texture artists right now, and the models will be done quickly once we have decent reference material, it is honestly the hardest part of the project right now.

I figured that if I came to a community site like this with people that can appreciate a great bomberman game, that we could pool our resources together to create something great for everyone! :)

A little about me and my team:
I am a 21 year old master of all things gaming. I am an avid collector of consoles, games, displays, arcade machines and anything game related.
My love for games quickly turned into a love for making games as I started to create tiny flash games with my friends. Skipping a bunch of boring stuff, I am now on my 4th and final year of game development in college. I hope to not only make this a portfolio piece, but proof that if you love something, and you work hard at it, you will make something great.

My team is made up of some of my best friends that I've ever had, and fellow graduates/soon to be graduates of game development. They are a hard working bunch that takes pride in their work, and with the help of this community I have no doubt in my mind that we can make this happen.

I will give credit to anyone that helps us out :)

We're not against getting helpwith code,models, etc.. but you must be dedicated and work for the fun of the project. Other than that, if there are any questions about the project, please don't be afraid to ask!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1508s
Index - Back to Top