Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Politics
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#5  Posted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:47 am  Reply with quote + 
Sounds like you may like Ron Paul, plasm. He is one of the most consistent politicians I've ever seen. Ron Paul's is a constitutionalist, he sticks to the Constitution no matter what and is the one guy who will vote against something if it's against it, even if no one else does.

I used to not really care about politics either, but after doing some research (particularly the things Obama has done with his presidency), I'm just incredibly disgusted with him as a president. He particularly does whatever he wants, even if it's completely against the Constitution (like that whole incident were he had someone killed simply because they thought he was a terrorist without any proof whatsoever). I don't want someone like that in charge. That's exactly the reason why the Constitution was created in the first place, to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

I lightly follow this stuff and honestly, all of the other "candidates" are complete jokes compared to Ron Paul. Ron Paul is the only one who make can some serious changes and yet he's treated so unfairly by the media because they know he is dead serious and will make some serious much-needed changes to how things are.

TL;DR - Ron Paul FTW

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1191s
Index - Back to Top