BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Moments in video games that make you want to explode.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#24  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
You know, speaking of Zelda, I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the notorious Water Temple from Ocarina of Time yet. Pretty much just had to give in and use a guide.

Also, I got all but a few of the Heart Pieces in that game, and could never find the remaining ones. I pulled up some guides and went through the lists, searching almost every spot that they mentioned, to no avail. Finally just ended up giving up and beat the game without full completion. Same thing happened to me in Majora's Mask, except that I actually figured out where they were and collected them all

Oh, and now that I've played Majora's Mask (earlier this year)... Here are a few things:

Gyorg. Even if you understand the tricks to diving and swimming, this boss is a total pain. It was for me, at least. It's the first time I died in the game, I think.

The three-day quest was actually enjoyable in my opinion, but then I got to the final day, at the final part, and was waiting for Sakon to arrive, but he just wouldn't. Finally I stood up and looked for him just as he was emerging from the shadowy gate-like rock formation, and so he was scared off. Not really an "explosive anger" sort of thing, though; just one of those things that makes you say "Well, shit." I had to go through that whole quest two more times anyway, because the second time I messed up and ran out of time in the mini-dungeon.

The last thing I can remember is one of those final mini-dungeons for Heart Pieces, before you face the final boss. The one where you have to be Goron Link. If you understand which area I'm talking about by now, then I don't really need to elaborate.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1255s
Index - Back to Top