BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Moments in video games that make you want to explode.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
I never knew that Kevin can turn into the Nightblade... *cuddles the poor Hawk* |D"

But yes, I must admit that you're right about SD2 and SD3. SD2 wasn't a game that focused too much of NEEDING the spells, it was the players choice which spell is needed, or if you only trust your weapons. I always love hard challenges so I haven't chosen Charlie in my first two save states. My first Team is Angela, Duran and Kevin and my second Team is Lise, Hawk and Angela. My last Team will be Kevin, Charlie and Lise.

At the first time I played SD3 I also made the mistake with the level-up system they put into it and sadly I also caught the 2nd hardest final boss in the game (I was playing as Lise as the leader while Angela and Kevin where my b*tches lol!). I didn't knew that until I've read it! I was so shocked XD

From all RPG games I have played on the Snes I loved SD2, SD3, Zelda III, Illusion of Gaia, SOE and Terranigma to death. Ahh, good old times... I was so hyped about SD3 that I made an import from Japan just to have an original copy of it :star: 
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1139s
Index - Back to Top