BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#77  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
alright. I'll try popping on the chat around 10pm the next few nights and see what we can bring to the table for discussion.

I think the biggest issue and the most important one to figure out will be an optimal location that we can get as many interested people to be willing to go to. So figuring out who's willing to go where should be priority one. I'm pretty open minded as I've mentioned so I'm willing to go most anywhere. The farther and/or more expensive it is the longer it will take me to prepare but that is all.

So we should start with the willing to travel information. How far can you go? We'll try to do the best we can to get optimal choices but a number of us will have to compromise and travel a bit further then others. So the obvious bets would be the regions of the country that have the most interested members be it the southwest usa or northeast usa or whatever.

Then once we've reached an agreement on a general area. be it a state or whathaveyou, we can start doing some research on banquet halls/restaurants to host the main event at and gather up hotel information for people that need it and so on. Then once we've done the research to determine and estimate of needed funds we can talk about the time we'll need to gather money and resources for it and can start talknig about the date.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1423s
Index - Back to Top