Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
My one friend is already a good year ahead of you on the Shiny Eeveelutions thing. He has EVERY Eevee as shiny because he chained for them in Platinum. Talk about absolute patience with that guy. That Shiny Hydreigon I have has EVs based on the one Smogon moveset:

4 HP, 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed.

But Smogon's moveset for it has Draco Meteor for the first slot and Dark Pulse as one of the moves. The moveset on mine is the same as the one Ghetsis's Hydreigon has:

Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast
Surf
Fire Blast

I was lucky to get the Modest nature on this Hydreigon since I had a Pokemon with that Nature and Synchronize on the front of my team. That Alakazam kept DYING to those goddamn ANTS while I was there though.

It's good to know that you have so much luck with your Trikephalo (Hydreigon). not many have that luck getting the right nature.

As for your friend. It's nice to know that he has all of them. Actually I don't have much luck with chaining/breeding/capture them in the wild. Using the radar just makes it easier to get them as long as the chain doesn't get interupted by another wild pokemon. Honestly it has not only to do with patience, it also has to do with luck. Lots of luck for not getting the chain interupted.

So instead of wasting my time chaining the shinies I use the Masuda method (international marriage in Japan) in Black/White because the chances getting a shiny by it increases highly.

Obtaining shiny pokemon without radar would be 1/8192, if you do the Masuda method inside Plantinum/Pearl/Diamond getting a shiny by breeding is 1/2048, and in Black/White the chances are 1/1366. If I remember right the chances getting a shiny by breeding is also 1/2048 but I'm not quite sure about that. Still, breeding them in Black/White with a pokemon from another country is much more faster than chaining nowadays. I got a Ditto from the USA and can get nearly every shiny now, you only need to be patient with it.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1708s
Index - Back to Top