BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Moments in video games that make you want to explode.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Saphiria wrote:
- Secret of Mana 3/Seiken Densetsu3 for Snes:

SD3 can be varied like that, with a good party it poses depressive little challenge. With a bad party, it can be anywhere from only moderately easy to hard, depending on how good you are at cherry picking bad. It does pretty much require a tad of grinding in about 3 places, but really that's not to be unexpected for an SNES rpg. Still in my opinion easy fare for what it is. SOM is ages harder (and beyond it's battle mechanics has poor systems throughout to help induce frustration).

To be honest SOM is even easier than SD3 in my opinion. I never had troubles beating it. The only tough challenge is to level up the weapons and elemental ghosts to level 8:99. Maybe it's just me because I played SD2 (SOM) so many times that I don't see it as a challenge anymore. For me, SD3 is very tough not only because of the bosses and such. It was a whole new experience to change the classes of the characters you have in your party, also it's very hard to earn enough money to get the strongest weapons.

I started all over again and have Angela, Duran and Kevin as a team, Angela got the Magus class, Duran the Duelist class and Kevin the Gods Hand class. All of them have nearly level 50 and I still have trouble beating the dark knight. Bah I hate him though I have good weapons, a high level, enough Items and good spells. My impatient side is talking again haha.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1533s
Index - Back to Top