BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Moments in video games that make you want to explode.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#17  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hm, well there are over 1000 things that made me angry but just a few that let my blood boil.

- Terranigma for Snes:
Bloody Marry (aka. Queen of Spain) pisses me off no matter how often I play this game. Actually I have no problems getting this game done after a few days (but because I enjoy that soooo much, I take more time for finishing it) but the biggest challange is killing the Queen of Spain. It took me like 4 days at the first time I was fighting her! Now I know how to fight against her, but the problem is that you barely have a chance attacking her because of the Crystals that are protecting her from all sides. Not only do they damage you so you lose 80 HPs, no matter what Level you have (I killed her with Level 14 which took me 2 or 3 hours nowadays!) she only lose 1 HP. The toughest boss I ever needed to kill to be honest.

- Secret of Mana 3/Seiken Densetsu3 for Snes:
Most of the bosses are getting annoying. The big challange in this game is what teammates you have, which Level and how good your weapons and armors are. If you try to beat a boss that has strong spells you are doomed because your equipment isn't strong enough or because your level isn't high enough. After a while I just realized that you need to get level 18 and evolve your characters as fast as possible before you're going any further in this game. High levels are saving your butt.

- Star Fox Assault for Gamecube:
Defeating the Aparoid Queen in gold medal challange. You really need stamina and reflexes as hell there. Nuff said.

- Secret of Evermore for Snes:
Salabog, the swamp monster. I always hate to fight against it because it's hard to hit sometimes and the Jack-o-Laterns it creates always get on my nerves.

- Bomberman64 for Nintendo64:
I never liked fire levels so you can bet your butts that I hate the vulcano/crater area. Not only the level itself bitten my nerves no, also the Boss alsways gives me hard times. I never managed to get all the Goldcards there.

- Tales of Symphonia for Gamecube:
Abbyssion, the secret Boss inside the Shadowtemple. No matter what mode you play (normal, hard, ultimate) he's tearing you appart.

- NiGHTS ~Journey of Dreams~ for Wii:
Last fight against Wizeman. For some reason I always run out of time and never get close to him so I can hit him. I'm really impatient at this point of the game.

- Okami for Wii:
The snow palace is making it hard for me all the time. I really enjoy it but it's a tough challange getting through it. The frozen forest where you need to make a race against one of the Kamui village can be very nasty if you don't really know how you get through the forest and the fight against the last Boss Yami isn't easy at all. Needed nearly 4 hours to beat him the first time I faced him.

- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii:
The Ancient Cistern and the boss Koloktos. At first it seemed like it's a very easy going thing but I was stressed after I didn't knew what to do to beat the dungeon. After 1 or 2 hours I finally finished this piece of labyrinth and faced the boss. I thought it would be a short fight but after it turned into 6 rounds I needed to sustain I really was exhausted and more than glad I beat that creep.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1627s
Index - Back to Top