BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bmanboard meeting! (updated 12/02/11)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#73  Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Hello again ladies and gents!

Here's I believe my 3rd attempt at revamping this topic seeing as how I was cruising through the old topics feeling nostalgic again.

I have a few proposals to possibly get this discussion rolling again for real.

Seeing as we have the newer chat feature maybe we could arrange times to gather up some interested members for longer, in depth discussions with each other and use this topic as more of a place to store our ideas and information.

People that have interest can still post their basic opinions and information regarding your status can still use this topic as well. The chat feature would definitely be helpful in generating some real discussion though since we'd all be there in real time to respond to each other quickly.

My financial situation has been shitty lately but my original information is mostly the same I'd just have to carefully budget my money to save up over time. We originally seemed hopeful about getting farther along then we have before 2012 but now the new year is right around the corner and I'm kinda bummed out we haven't come up with anything more yet.

Now more then ever I think we can really achieve something here. A couple years ago when we last discussed this somewhat seriously there were still a lot of financial issues for people which probably still exist but it all comes down to long-term planning and budgeting your funds. A lot of people were also in college or school. I imagine a lot of those people are close to finished their schooling now or may even be finished already.

So I bump this topic feeling hopeful. Let's hear the current opinions of our active crew and consider a meet up time to hop on the chat. I'm almost always available past 10pm US eastern time. If you guys have any preferred times I can figure out when I'm available and try to get in on it.

I'm probably not the greatest candidate for taking up the helm and leading this but I'd like to do whatever I can to help out.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1398s
Index - Back to Top