Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Black and White Versions
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#27  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will wait until the 3 last Legendaries are obtainable legal, I don't trust people at all that have Pokemon that actually should get released by a special event... also it ruins the fun and I can't understand why people are so impatient with things like that. But that's just me lol.

Well I ran into a shiny shuckle while I was training my japanese Leafeon, I was really like "WTF!?" because I have SO no luck with shinies that I gave up on searching for them. Thanks to my best friend I received very much because she's a lucky bastard with stuff like that. Also I want to note that she doesn't use gamesharks, she don't have anything that helpe cheating shiny pokémon, she caught them all by herself with many patient and luck with resetting and breeding.

=> Thanks to her I have:
1x shiny Vulpix, Skitty, Absol, Pachirisu, Charizard, Shinx, Latias, Latios, Taillow
2x shiny Electrike
3x shiny Eevee (two evolved into Glaceon to see the final stats)

=> Shinies I caught in the wild/breed by myself:
1x Shuckle (White)
1x Chatot (Pearl)
1x Lucario (Pearl)
1x Linoone (Sapphire)
1x Gyarados (SoulSilver)

=> Shinies I try to get in the wild:
Virizion, Kyurem, Cobalion. Terrakion

=> Shinies I got through special Nintendo Events:
3x Suicune, Entai, Raikou

=> The currently shinies I try to get by breeding are:
Minccino, Zuroa, Snivy, Trapinch, Eevee (because I want all Eeveelutions as shinies), Dratini, Ponyta, Spinarak, Chikorita, Sentret, Oddish, Mareep, Misdreavus, Houndour, Miltank, Treeko, Torchick, Larvitar, Poochyena, Ralts, Mawile, Plusle, Minun, Swablu, Feebas, Shuppet, Snorunt, Luvdisc, Budew, Buizel, Buneary, Glameow, Purrloin, Pidove, Blitzle, Audino, Cottonee, Petilil, Venipede, Solosis, Deerling, Joltik, Axew, Litwick, Mienfoo, Rufflet, Vullaby, Deino, Larvitar

So as everybody can see, I have my hands full of trying to get them. I'm not kinda addicted to them, but I love the different colors when you can see them clearly. But I'm just a dreamer, lol! I not only focus on breeding, I also train every Pokémon I want to have in my serious Team.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1535s
Index - Back to Top