Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman 64 glitchy screenshots
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
By Stage 2, I'm assuming you mean "On The Right Track", and not "VS Orion"? Because the mysterious doorway is actually from "On The Right Track"; I haven't ripped the other areas in that stage though. I did rip the stage "VS Orion", though. Interestingly, there is a fourth wall (behind the camera), even though you can't change the perspective as it's a boss stage, and the camera never angles in that direction.

I meant the VS Orion, yeah. And actually, I was aware of that wall behind the camera, because it is possible to get the camera to show that. When Bomberman wins, the camera moves towards him and if he's facing a certain direction, the camera could view that. That's the main reason why I wanted a screenshot as I wanted to see what the whole place really looked like.

plasm wrote:
I also ripped the stage "Hot Avenger". Here's something funny - Orion is actually a flat texture inside Hades's chest, as you may or may not have noticed before... But to his left and right, there are little computer screens depicting Bomberman, as if for targeting/gathering info on him during battle.

I also noticed Orion being a flat texture though I didn't notice the computer screen things. Hell, I don't even know why they bothered to put those because that is REALLY hard to notice, let alone actually see the details well enough to realize what it is.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1363s
Index - Back to Top