Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman 64 glitchy screenshots
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#28  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, alongside ripping models, the textures are also dumped. So there's that. I haven't tried ripping sounds or anything, but I think that Bomberman 64 has a sound test so anybody could record those pretty easily. Not sure what else there is to do to scavenge through the resources of an N64 game; I'm not good with formulating cheat codes on the N64, that's for sure. It's so much easier with SNES games.

By Stage 2, I'm assuming you mean "On The Right Track", and not "VS Orion"? Because the mysterious doorway is actually from "On The Right Track"; I haven't ripped the other areas in that stage though. I did rip the stage "VS Orion", though. Interestingly, there is a fourth wall (behind the camera), even though you can't change the perspective as it's a boss stage, and the camera never angles in that direction. I also ripped the stage "Hot Avenger". Here's something funny - Orion is actually a flat texture inside Hades's chest, as you may or may not have noticed before... But to his left and right, there are little computer screens depicting Bomberman, as if for targeting/gathering info on him during battle.

I could check out Noah, but I'll have to see if I can grab a savestate or something.

I'll probably continue this all in another topic if I get anywhere with it. Maybe submit some stuff to the Models Resource.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1155s
Index - Back to Top