BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Online Bomberman Remake
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#26  Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Omega wrote:
@fireball: I played pc games also for 2 decades, but what i ment was that i played bomberman on pc a decade long, just to clear this up.

Who here didn't (a pretty decent segment of this community has been around for nearly that long)? Even if they didn't, what does playing Bomberman for a decade on PC get you? It has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Appeal to (false) authority is a logical fallacy. (as is appeal to tradition) They're completely meaningless and detract from the argument. That's the point.

On the bright side, if you played PC games 20 years ago, you had to have experienced the dial up local area BBS scene, oh how I miss those.

lol, Well I can't say I've played much bomberman on PC. Just a bit of BOJ way back and some emulation which I wouldn't really count unless we're strictly talking about the online multiplayer experience..

Can't say I've played PC games for 20 years yet either but I'm getting there. (Being 24 and having been playing games on the PC since I was 8 or so)

Bomberman has mainly been a console thing for me all and all.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1300s
Index - Back to Top