Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Online Bomberman Remake
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#8  Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
It is really a matter of personal opinion as to which key is preferred, but I do not see how the letter keys would be too small to press and would take away concentration for the game. We're all typing using the letter keys right now, and I presume that none of us are constantly hitting the wrong letters and having to backspace. I'm pretty sure that most keyboard have letter keys that are bigger than the buttons found on your N64 or SNES controller anyway. Besides, you just leave your finger on the key, no reason to take it off.

Playing Bomberman games, I usually map the C key to Bomb, the X key to Punch/Push/Action, and the Z key to detonate (Remote Bombs). Pretty simple layout, and to me it's actually easier than using a controller since you can leave all three fingers on all three keys, while on, say, a SNES controller, you have to use your thumb for each button and therefore cannot keep a digit on every button simultaneously.

Also, I've been playing PC/DOS games way before I ever touched a console, not that it really matters at all, ha ha. :peace: 

But yeah, it is all a matter of preference anyway.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1499s
Index - Back to Top