BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Marvel VS Capcom 3; it's quite real.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
At least with Strider's appearance it was somewhat understandable why they couldn't get him in the game at first; he's not quite just Capcom's character. He also has partial ownership by Moto Kikaku, a group of manga artists who wrote the Japanese exclusive manga series. It's more or less the same reason why Nintendo cannot use characters like Geno and Mallow in future Mario games, because they need permission and copyright approval by Square-Enix, the company who helped develop Super Mario RPG.

You can change his voice to his Japanese one, ya know. If the English dub bothers you so much. At least you can with the original MvC3.

Now that you mention, I'm not sure why Gambit and Jin haven't made an appearance either. Jin's a pretty obscure character, so that's understandable at least (but yet he's replaced with other obscure characters, so I dunno...), but Gambit is a extremely popular X-Men character.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1441s
Index - Back to Top