Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Post a Pic (part 2)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#213  Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's really cool. Thanks for the time and effort you took to tell/show us more. Being able to play so many games on it must be fantastic. One of my buddies used to have a machine with Kangaroo for Atari on it. We'd play it for hours sometimes and he'd just used a butter knife to flick the coin slot for more credits. lol.

For the most part, a smaller room is never much of an issue, especially if you have other rooms in the house to use for yourself.

I actually enjoy rearranging my room as much as possible till I find the best layout. So every so often I'll change the furniture layout and see what works and try it for awhile.

At my dad's house my room was kind of on the small side but the way I had it arranged maximized space. Those were the last room pics I posted about a year ago. For all the shit I collect DVDs/games/etc I finally upgraded to the tallest shelving I could find that would generally fit in a room. I went to a cool store in Mass called IKEA. They originated in Sweden and focus on space saving home furnishings that are relatively cheap. The cases I used for my anime are called Billy Bookcases and they are pretty nice.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/living_room/11683/

I also bought removable extensions for them to add an extra row on the top. That's where all my bigger art books were stored. I also would stick decorations there like some of my figures. For any type of media and storage taller is always better cause you don't know how much floorspace you may end up having.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1895s
Index - Back to Top