Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: The "What the heck is your avatar/signature" topic
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#30  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have always used some derivative of dragon on the Internet, and my first ISP was actually called the Red Dragon so it made a lot of sense to continue the trend and just merge my love of dragons and my love of bomberman. I was not overly interested in the dragon artwork used in the n64 titles, so went for something else. What I had here when I first joined years ago, I couldn't tell you. I believe I was pruned for inactivity or some other reason. lol I read the forum a lot before I joined officially and would always forget I was a member of it and forget it existed for months and maybe years on end at times... I get sidetracked into different areas of my life WAY too easily.

Original logo made over 10 years ago for a website of mine. Ink drawing, scanned and colorized some on the PC.

Turned it in a poster you can see below. I loved that PC, originally the case was a 486-DLC I cut my teeth on, and then was upgraded to a 586 Cyrix chipset-based board, fake plastic memory chips and all. Bought off and installed by a shift asian fellow near Syracuse. I wish I had kept that machine sometimes.

Last past logo I remember made from editing the first one specifically for forum use here and elsewhere. That is a pepper rocket he is spitting out, as I began making pepper rocket and dragon artwork for some labels on spicy-corn muffins I was making, hot sauces, and so forth.

Eventually I wanted to have a definitive "DragonBomber" graphic not used elsewhere for my other projects. Used this, Electric Dragons logo from the Dreamcast Bomberman Online manual modified with a bomb until I thought bigger.

Was going to modify this into a dragon, from the N-Gage Bomberman manual. Had a lot of ideas sketched out how to modify Kuro-bon to be some beastly dragon capturing my scary frame, odd nature, and the death issued from its maw.

That never came to fruition when some scans provided here showed me a better more inclusive choice. There was actually a DragonBomber character with artwork in the Sega Saturn Bomberman game, that I had never seen much of or forgot about. Jury is still out on that one.
Took the scan and edited it slightly. I use that now here and have a music-themed version with the same background art for some music forums/blogs I am on.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1327s
Index - Back to Top