BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Wars Translation (game)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:36 am  Reply with quote + 
Thank you. I just volunteered for a convention down in Charlotte coming up in Jan, so hopefully they make use of me. I have a lot of programming/event experience, security experience given my gas station time on 3rd shift, and of course have a ton of bomberman stuff. ;) I hope to see some of the NC/SC/nearby TN people consider making the event especially if they put some of the bomberman rigs in the gameroom. :D It runs Jan 5-8th, down in Charlotte and info can be gleaned from http://ichibancon.com/information.php. Should anyone in the region really think they need bomberman represented please contact them to say so.

I would love it if some of the translation people here and other factoid holders could ever get in one place long enough to dispense the data on our fellow bomberman fans, researchers, and others. We really need an effort to interview the people who made bomberman over the years before they all die out also. Thinking of artists, coders, execs, and the like. Bomberman documentary and digital encyclopedia set would not be complete otherwise. :D If we do not save the culture and content of these great games, who will? :<
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1373s
Index - Back to Top