Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Wii Kirby Game
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#58  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:07 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm aware that Kirby has never been a particularly challenging series, but some of the games can be moderately challenging, which is a bit of pleasant surprise to some of the more experienced fans and/or gamers. The original Dream Land, Kirby 64, Canvas Curse, and the new games introduced in Super Star Ultra I found to be pretty challenging for a Kirby game, for example.

Some of you guys have to keep in mind that not everyone who gets the game is going to be able to take full advantage of the game's co-op functions. I, for one, will not, particularly because I don't get together with people too often, and I doubt most of them would want to play Kirby of all games (it's a bit of a disappointment for me, but that's their loss), so I'm usually playing games solo. Even party games like Smash Bros. and Air Ride I play by myself more often then with a group. It's not that I don't choose to, it's that I realistically do not see me playing through the game with three other buddies. I don't think more players automatically equals easy all the time either. As sometimes, your buddies can be more of a hindrance then actually be of any help to you.

plasm wrote:
Now all we need is a New Super Bomberman Wii with 4-player co-op, and then people would REALLy blow through levels.

Oh plasm. Only you can make something so corny so funny. :3

DarkFire4114 wrote:
No seriously, there should be a Hard Mode. It should be like a Bomberman64 Hard Mode. That was awesome and keep people who like challenges interested.

Actually, some games do have something of a hard mode, typically called "Extra Mode", which are noticeably more difficult. For example, Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland's Extra Mode has you replay the whole game with only three units of health instead of six, and Dream Land has noticeably tougher and more aggressive enemies to fight.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1836s
Index - Back to Top