BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman Wars Translation (game)
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#19  Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
lol, I miss Dragon Bomber. That guy was cool. Hope he's doing well out there.

outside of bmanboard's protective walls....

Outside of the board's protective walls. I like that. :D

I have been all over the place interest wise as usual, as many of you know I have interest ADD. Bomberman always has my back but I sometimes dwell on other projects like music, movies, or whatever else. I moved since I last rambled here a ton, into an apt, which has pros and cons. Less display room for bomberman items but more freedom to play bomberman. ;) I volunteer with an at-risk youth mentoring program and outside of work that keeps me pretty worn down, besides my illness that new doctors are still looking for root causes for. Allergies alone should not be turning me into a real robot. :D

I will try to keep up with this place more, and another bman haunt I am sure I have missed good content from. Upside to the mentoring is I have been able to expose new people to bomberman in group game night environments, and they loved it. I also have been working at training young children to beat their adult uncles who are my cousins, with the joke being the adults cried at losing. Not so sure it will be as much a joke as serious business soon. Those kids learn quickly. :>

Take care, people. I need to figure out what I have left undone and target the threads accordingly.

Edit I was pretty tickled a while back to finally start playing a simple version of the main Bomberman theme on guitar. Some zelda stuff, SMB1 overworld theme, random simple songs.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2161s
Index - Back to Top