Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Wii Kirby Game
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#37  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
New trailer is about. You can see it here.

It's almost exactly the same as the first one. The only difference is it shows the actual name for the game (Kirby's Return to Dream Land in the US of A and Kirby's Adventure Wii in Europe).

Wiki also has projected release dates for the US and EU releases: October 24 2011 and December 2011 respectively. If that's true, the game is only about a couple of months away from now. Interestingly, there's nothing regarding the inevitable Japanese release date yet.

According to Wiki as well, the game's plot focuses on the Kirby gang looking and gathering lost parts for an alien spaceship that crashed.

Also mentioned on Wiki is that you also have the ability to play as other Kirbys, if for some reason you didn't want to play as Meta Knight, Triple D, or Waddle Dee. Something else I just caught is that the Waddle Dee is using a spear (similar to Canvas Curse and Super Star Ultra). Hopefully, it's possible to play as those character outside of players 2-4. I'd be greatly disappointed if that's not the case.

EDIT:
I'd also like to point out how awesome the cover art for the game looks so far.
[Collapse Text]

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1255s
Index - Back to Top