Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Multifrag
John Smith
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hello,

first, thanks for this great board, it actually made me playing some of the old games again and i had much fun looking through the posts...

MULTIFRAG

I am currently creating a small version of a bomberman like game (primarily for learning purposes, makes much more fun than the "normal" tutorials ;-)). The game is very incomplete and much is still to do. The most significant features at the moment are:

+ HTML/Javascript only (no plugin, no download, just click the link)
+ Online multiplayer
+ Persistent Stats

- bad graphics
- bad/no sound
- bad balancing
- a bit "stiff" moving if low ping
- no worthy singleplayer opponents

Supported browsers are Chrome (fastest), IE, Firefox, Safari - in all cases the most current version.

Please note that the server might not be running, since i will be restarting it quite often, as the development goes on. Please just try a few minutes later then...

I extremely appreciate any feedback regarding connectivity (for example what browser/proxy is not working), gameplay and everything else you might notice.

Also, if anyone likes to participate with graphics and/or sound or advice, please do so, my skills in this area are non existent... ;-)

Also the game is in an early phase of development, i hope some of you will have fun trying it out!

Here is the link again: MULTIFRAG

Thank you!

John
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2302s
Index - Back to Top