Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#71  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Use lagarith and then compress it. It never fails in recording for me at a good speed. Depending on what you use to convert or compress it you may need to use the YUV color profile/setting, it's how I do it.

Thanks! I re-recorded it and it looks better now.
Ugh, forgot to change the color setting though. Oh well.
Also, it keeps recording the volume really low so I have to amplify it, but I think that's because I have my speakers on a minimal volume level. The earbuds I have plugged in are really sensitive, so even at low levels they play really loudly.

Soniti 254 wrote:
So it's not so much a secret stage, but an area that should've been impossible to reach without the use of cheat codes/devices.

Yeah.

Soniti 254 wrote:
It's pretty interesting, although given how it appears to represent classic representation of Hell, even having one of those magic symbols on the door, I can see why they "cut" it.

Yeah it's pretty out there for a Bomberman game. The big question I have is how it would have tied into the rest of the game's story... The five villains came from the previous game, so they couldn't have had a sixth one, right? And as I said, it doesn't seem to have any of those big exit bubbles with a computer chip inside it, like the rest of the five worlds - the stages are all linked together by doors, just like the final world, the Battleship. Maybe it was originally intended to be a secret stage?

EDIT: Huh. The first enemy I blasted in the new video releases a score sprite of "000".
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1388s
Index - Back to Top