Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Weird things you notice in Bomberman
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#70  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
It seems to be an unfinished world that the dev team scrapped, not sure why exactly. I don't think you can get there playing the game normally. Lots of stuff isn't complete in it, like the door doesn't animate when you open it, it just disappears, and there's no boss. It' just a bunch of individual stages chained together with no exit, like on Bagura's Battleship, you just keep exiting doors. When you exit the last door the game just freezes up.

It seem like you have to beat the final boss within an impossible time limit, when I heard about this the guy got there by accident using PAR codes to adjust the time limits and stuff. I'm guessing this was the dev team's way of dummying it out without going in and deleting code.

So it's not so much a secret stage, but an area that should've been impossible to reach without the use of cheat codes/devices.

It's pretty interesting, although given how it appears to represent classic representation of Hell, even having one of those magic symbols on the door, I can see why they "cut" it.

fireball wrote:
So what you're saying is, you have solid evidence to prove that cheaters do in fact go to hell.

I lol'ed pretty hard when I read this.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1768s
Index - Back to Top