BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Capcom: What a Load of Fail You've Become.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:46 am  Reply with quote + 
Capcom has announced Mega Man Legends 3's cancellation. Not only that, but they also blame the fans for this.

Wow. Congratulations Capcom, you're getting closer and closer to becoming one of the most hated video game companies in history. I hope you're proud of yourselves. Seriously, no words can describe just how freaking ridiculous this is. First with DmC, now this crap. Capcom of Europe's responses to fan outrage on Twitter is so poorly handled, it's almost hilarious (see second link).

Some more details regarding this outrage.

I admit I'm not the biggest Mega Man fan out there, but I have got to sympathize with the fans here. There is no excuse for this type of behavior on Capcom's half. Do they not realize just how crucial fans really are to them? When you keep doing stuff like this, you're only bound to piss them off, and when you piss them off, they won't keep doing business with you.

What are your feelings on this one, guys?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1456s
Index - Back to Top