BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Marvel VS Capcom 3; it's quite real.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#28  Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!
(I used this joke before, but whateves)

So Capcom has annouced a new Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3. Who saw that one coming? It is also apparently coming pretty soon, from what I understand.

Anyway, according to this, in addition to all of the characters in the first one, there will be new ones. They are as follows:

Capcom:
- Strider (One of the characters a lot of people bitched about being missing)
- Firebrand (lol obscure character is obscure)
- Vergil (Okay, I admit, I'm pretty interested in this one just for that)
- Frank West (Looks like they solved the techinical problems he supposedly had)
- Phoenix Wright (Again, pretty awesome)
- Nemesis (Of RE3 fame, kind of cool)

Now all you need is some form of Mega Man and people will stop complaining, Capcom! Get him in the game already, dammit!

Marvel:
- Ghost Rider (I'm cool with this)
- Dr Strange
- Nova
- Rocket Raccoon
- Hawkeye (another Avenger to choose from? Awesome)
- Iron Fist

If they only had Venom (preferrably the original Eddie Brock one) and Juggernaut, then I'd be all set here.

I dunno exactly how many (if any of you) bought the first one, but apparently it won't be upgradable to this one via DLC (you can download some of the new roster apparently, but not all of them). Basically, in order to use all of the new characters and see the new gameplay rebalances/changes, you're going to have to buy the disc. If I actually had the game, I may be angry, but frankly I could care less. I kind of figured this improved second edition would be coming around sooner or later.

So yeah, I may get it, like I said in my last post. Although it depends on other factors I guess.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1366s
Index - Back to Top