Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Wii Kirby Game
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#29  Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:51 am  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
2) Perhaps, although the trailer shows that you can still piggyback on one of the other players, like in the original GCN build.

Which does make me hopeful that more of the GC game will get used in this.

Soniti 254 wrote:
4) Given how he has Triple D's emblem on him, may or may not. He'd have to have slight redesign changes to appear in the game and make sense. Seeing as Triple D is one of the playable characters in this game.

It's just a matter of changing one logo...

Soniti 254 wrote:
This implies that Kirby's always had the copy ability (he didn't in the first game, if you don't recall)

Mario could not survive dropping off a platform in Donkey Kong. Would you like them to go back to that?
The copy ability defines Kirby, without it he has no identity.

Soniti 254 wrote:
and/or this has been happening lately (which I don't think it has, last I checked. Unless Epic Yarn didn't but I haven't had the chance to play it yet).

And that's exactly the game I'm complaining about. It's a Kirby game in name only not just because Kirby does not have the ability to copy enemies in it but plain simply because it was not a Kirby game until later in development when they decided to slap Kirby in it (much like they did with Fox in Dinosaur Planet).
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1516s
Index - Back to Top