BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: It's official; Game Boy's dead.
Birdyfan
Bombertrainee

Post#16  Posted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Birdyfan wrote:
Razon wrote:
The 3DS can do display 3D without the need of any 3D head gear, also you can turn the 3D off with the slider for it or with the parental controls so that it will only display in 2D. I turned it off in the parental controls, that way it prevents it from getting turned on by accident if the slider gets hit while playing.
Ah ok, I had no idea, I guess it was their response to that health issue with the headset.

The only thing keeping me from getting it is the lack of games that interest me, the only game for the 3DS right now that I am looking forwards to megaman legends three, given it doesn't get cancelled since Keji has retired from capcom.

Even though Inafune did leave Capcom, apparently the team working on the game is still continuing development of the game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mega_Man_Legends_3

Also there's some ongoing discussion for the game at Capcom-Unity so it seems it's still likely to see a release.

Me personally, there are a couple of games I'm interested in, but not enough to purchase a 3DS at this time (I'm interested in RE: The Mercenaries 3D, RE Revelations, and a little interested in MGS Snake Eater 3D). I would need at least 3-4 more to justify a purchase. Not to mention I haven't heard many good things about the 3D feature (a friend of mine got migraines after using it for about 10 minutes), so I'd probably just have it off the whole time.
ah cool, I also saw a few good games coming out for the 3DS too on G4 during their live E3 stream.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1223s
Index - Back to Top