Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A good bomberman website?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
I like the forum as it is. It's not one of those places where if you don't log in every day you lose track of everything that's going on. It's also much easier to keep track of whose saying what around here then other places. I've been on larger forums before and it's just difficult to keep track of it all. I'd spend an entire evening on such forums sometimes and I may not have always caught up with everything going on, whereas with this place I could log in once a week or two weeks or more and be able to catch up with all that's going on relatively easily.

As for a Bomberman website, I pretty much agree with fireball. A wiki may be beneficial, but I don't think a fansite is really needed. We're living in an age where fansites, unless there's a community for it or have articles or the like, are just not really valued as much anymore. There's plenty of game sites that are up to date about gaming news and the like. Don't get me wrong, there are cool fansites out there (The Snake Soup, a Metal Gear fansite that prioritizes on humor (not exactly safe for work though), is one of my favorite fansites and favorite websites out there), but as I said, there are other better and more efficient ways of getting info on a series you'd like.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1653s
Index - Back to Top