Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman's Head Antenna
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:01 am  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Skin color just kind of makes the antenna look like a third arm on the back of the head, lol. I'd lean towards body/helmet color, since it would make sense that the antenna is an extension of the helmet.

I think of the body colored head part as being an actual part of the body, instead of it being a helmet. The pink pom at the top of the antenna is also the same as bomberman's hands and feet, which are apart of his body and aren't removable. The hands and feet are both connected by skin, so I think that it makes sense that the the pom on the head would also be.

The fact that they've often used white for the antenna despite the color of the bomber, may be because of an original design mistake of not taking later added colored bombers into consideration- and then they kept using it the keep the style uniform. There isn't necessarily 1 set correct way for it to be though, as bomberman has been portrayed as more than one kind of being over the years. Such as a robot, a human and then finally as it's own separate living being- and has used varies color schemes for the antenna along the way.

It wouldn't be a surprised for bomberman to be able to make his antenna move slightly, but as the small antenna that it is it has little to no flexibility- I wouldn't think of it as a 3rd arm or leg for him to be able to use.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0722s
Index - Back to Top