Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Bomberman's Head Antenna
Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
This has been getting debated in the chat, and we decided to make a poll to see what everyone elses opinion on the matter is.

The antenna color has been different in many games, and some games didn't even have an antenna for the bombers. Often the antenna is always white, no matter what body or skin color the bomber is. In some more recent games, it's been the same color as the body.

Always White: always white no matter the body color
Body Color: the head and normally the base body color
Skin Color: tan except when the body color is white
Belt Color: black or blue depending on the body color
Always Black: black except when the body color is white

In my opinion always white is out of place, white should only be used for white bomber as it doesn't match any of the other colors on the bomber. Body color looks a little odd on his head for more colorful body colors like red, blue, green and etc. No opinion on the belt color, and I don't think that always black matches well for other colors. What I would choose is the skin color, which I think matches the best and looks more natural and not out of place. Most all of these patterns have been used at some point throughout the bomberman series, whether in the actual game or in the official artwork.

Decide which one you think is best and place your vote, your opinion on why you think the one you chose is better than the rest- and your opinion on the others would also be helpful.

Last edited by Razon on Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:52 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0967s
Index - Back to Top