Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Megaman X1 - No Upgrade Challange
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 am  Reply with quote + 
MMX1 is pretty hard. Probably the hardest out of all the SNES games, well the final boss is. So here is a really hard challange.

No Upgrade Challange
Yes, NO Upgrades.
You cannot use Special Weapons when you get them.
You cannot get any Armor Upgrades, except for Leg and Arm as they are forced but you cannot use them. (Except for the Arm on the final boss third form for obvious reasons...)
You cannot get any Hearts or Sub-Tanks.

So you are pretty much beating the game with 16 Health, no Weaknesses, and no Dash. (Going to be hard fighting Armored Armadillo (Can someone tell me how to spell that?) unless you find out the trick, just to warn you :P)

Final Boss final form is hard. That's all I can say. He will kill you in about 2 hits.

This isn't an impossible challange. I just completed it. But it is the hardest in X1 since you don't have the Dash upgrade automatically. I beat it with X2 already and not yet X3, but because there's a glitch in my rom making one of the stages impossible to beat...

Anyone dare try this challange? :P
(i want to make a video of myself trying this as well... need to stop getting lazy...)

At least congragulate me because Sigma was a b*tch :cry:  I got through everything else just fine D:
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1452s
Index - Back to Top