BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#35  Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
OR IS IT? Dun, dun, dun!!!

What I'm saying is it's doing well enough to warrant a possible sequel and fans that didn't like the looks of it but bought it for collecting's sake are contributing to the problem. If the games sell well enough they won't care about what we think they did wrong in them.

Although apparently Nintendo doesn't think it's selling well enough. They obviously aren't going to listen to us though since they are convinced its a "Great game". We're pretty much doomed.

Duke Serkol wrote:
Other Emo did spectacularly in Japan, where the Prime games pretty much bombed... so that's the exact reverse of sales in the rest of the world.
I'm not sure what that tells us about Japan really. I mean seriously, how can they love Tower of Druaga and hate non-linear Metroid games? WTF??

Might be some biased opinions at work here. They might not have even given the games a chance/look given the new approach to the series or their development team change at the time.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1361s
Index - Back to Top