Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Art Thief Support Group on deviantART
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#8  Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well you can never be sure if they got hacked or not. Truth is, many people who HAVE hacked an account wouldn't reply on private messages, instead they upload pictures they found on the internet to let the account get banned, even I don't see any logic for behaviours like that. Also they would send spam-messages on the frontpages of the friend's list, sometimes with links that are full of viruses and such. In that way they can spread the viruses over the whole community and hack into several accounts within a few seconds.

I myself hate Art thieves very much, and I report them without hesitating. I draw by myself since over 16 years now and I have an DeviantArt account, and I can't even understand people who have an account on Deviantart and are good artists; some of them don't put an watermark on their pictures, and I always wonder why. It's no wonder that thieves can get through all of this if the original artist hasn't added an watermark into the picture/s and deleting them out of their accounts instead of just moving them into the SCRAP-section so you can find the original artwork again.

Also I don't believe that the Admins of DeviantArt "deactivated" the IP-Banning. Remember that some people can also log-in through internet-café's or from a friend's PC - yes, they even could use a IP-changer for FireFox users. I don't think that DeviantArt is THAT stupid, or at least the Admins.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1211s
Index - Back to Top