BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#33  Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
I believe I read somewhere that FPS games aren't really popular in Japan. With that in mind, it wouldn't surprise me that the Prime series didn't do as well as the other ones in Japan. Even though I don't care for FPS games, I loved Prime. I don't think one can correctly say that the Prime games are FPS games. They just use the first person perspective camera angle.

I agree.
Some fans of FPS games were actually quite mad at the lock on system in Prime (saying that aiming is most of the fun in that kind of game).

Soniti 254 wrote:
I can totally see where you're coming from with this. Even though I kind of liked Paper Mario, it was no Super Mario RPG. TTYD was one of those rare cases were the sequel actually was better then the source.

Yeah, it was a good game (apart from the helper character turn skip thing), just not up to the expectation bar set by SMRPG.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1275s
Index - Back to Top