BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Disappointing games/companies/people?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#21  Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Haven't played much in the area of games recently.

One of the last I tried out was super mario galaxy 2 back in summer for a few levels, which I quickly stopped since I wasn't enjoying it. Didn't care for using yoshi, and especially didn't like the preset camera angles when advancing through the level. I was looking forward to the game, but gave up on it pretty quickly. I wasn't too fond of the first SMG either, but I had at least beat that with the minimum amount of stars required.

Can't say I'm disappointed with nintendo, as it looks like they're back on the right track having watched their e3 this year. Though I haven't been playing too many of their games or any for that matter, their 3DS has sparked my interest with a decent lineup of first party games for it.

Some newer titles on my list to try out are, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Epic Mickey and Metroid: Other M- which there seem to be some complaints about. As for older titles, well I've been skipping games for a long time so that unkept list dates back to titles on the SNES even- so I won't be going into that. Future titles, I'd say the next game from team ICO- and some games on the 3DS like Paper Mario and Mario Kart and etc.

Hudson Bomberman wise hasn't released anything in the last 2 years that I've cared for, they did good at the end of 2008 with Bomberman Online Japan, Bomberman Blast (Full JP Version) and heard that Custom Battler Bomberman is good too but haven't gotten around to trying that one yet. I haven't played Battlefest yet, but if it's like Live/Ultra then I won't like that either- didn't like the camera angle or the feel of that game.

Duke Serkol wrote:
I could write a megapost detailing exactly how the controls make this game suck, if you'd like. But I need to know, what's the policy of this board on swearing?

There's nothing directly for swearing, censor bypassing is mentioned but that's nothing much. We're pretty lenient around her for established members, so I'd say go wild.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1609s
Index - Back to Top