BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: What games are you playing/looking forward to?
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#117  Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 am  Reply with quote + 
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE.

I just got it, but I've been playing Ys: The Oath in Felgania for PSP which came out pretty recently. It's an enhanced remake of the third original Ys game, Wanderers From Ys, but it plays in the same style of Ys: Arc of Naptishim.

Anyways, it's an overhead action RPG with badass music. The combat's fun and the music makes fighting and exploring almost a thrill in itself. If you like, you can even switch between three different soundtracks for the game (Standard, the original remixed soundtrack made for Oath in Felgania, PC88, the soundtrack from the very original game, and X38Z, similiar to PC88 but it's still noticeably different). The music in this game is really one of the best parts of the game, it's just all so good!

You can tell a lot of effort was put into localizing the game, as all of the voices in this game are done extremely well (Dogi being voiced by Ragna the Bloodedge is awesomesauce, btw) and the script and translation is also excellent. I just bought it yesterday and I already put in over 9 hours (up til 3 in the morning playing it lol). So yeah, I really like it.

Other games I've been playing lately are Phantasy Star Portable 2 (also excellent), Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, and StarCraft. There are a couple of other things, but I've been playing these the most lately.

As of right now, the only real game I'm currently looking forward to is StarCraft 2 (but I need a better computer to actually play it). There are a couple of other games I want to get, but StarCraft 2 is at the top of my list right now. Game looks frigging awesome.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1359s
Index - Back to Top