Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Anime Discussions
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#60  Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Excellent choices Razon. I see we have about 4 common shows including Amagami.

As for OVAs I've got a couple I started. Waiting for OVAs is so annoying cause they generally release 2-3 a year. I'm waiting on the next Kissxsis which I think is out soon. I'm stock piling the Tales of Symphonia Tethe'alla episodes and will marathon them when they are all in my possession. There's a couple others I started or want to start but will probably have to start them over from the beginning when they're done.

Yeah, building a list of everything you've watched is quite a project. When I built mine on anidb I did it over the course of 2-3 days an hour or 2 each day.

I started with what I owned personal copies of on my shelf, then moved onto the stuff I had on my hard-drive or archived for the computer. After that is was from memory and whenever I remembered something I had seen I added it after the fact, sometimes months later.

Once it was finished I kept adding new things as I watched them and it's been easy to keep up on since. Toughest part was the initial construction. Back then I only had 100-150 titles too. Now I'm over 300 though not all of them are completed series, it includes my partially watched shows that are either stalled, dropped or watching.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1590s
Index - Back to Top