BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: lol Kayne West gets interrupted by Kayne West.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
The lulz never end with this guy, I see.

Pretty much everyone and their mother at this point is familiar with Kayne West, so I won't bother explaining much about him.

This time, he gets interviewed by Matt Lauer, originally regarding what he thinks of former president Bush's statement regarding being accused of being a racist.

Things worth noting in the video.

- Kayne West just cannot says that he's "sorry" and that he needs to say something more "proper." So apologizing to someone whom you said "doesn't care about black people" isn't proper? LOL
- While thinking about what he'd say to Bush (which ends up basically meaning "everyone must learn from their mistakes"), he says something like "be quiet", presumably to someone off camera.
- He makes himself off to be far more important then he actually is when explaining what he would say to Bush. Seriously, get off your high horse already and stop acting like you're hot stuff. When people do this kind of thing, they are never taken very seriously.
- When brought up his now infamous interruption of Taylor Swift, he comments while the video of the interruption is playing saying something like "how am I supposed to talk when you show this". LOL
- Kayne later ragetwits about this, twitting something like "does Mat Lauer think it's cool to show s*** like that". LOL Get over yourself already. Just admit that you're an big obnoxious jerk and move on.

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone familiar with this guy strongly dislikes him, and for good reason. He's a self-centered twat whom no one can take very seriously. Grow up already.

What are your thoughts on this?

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1124s
Index - Back to Top