Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Inafune quits Capcom
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#22  Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Assuming Sigma knew how, he could just reprogram them to be your average robots that would obey his whim. That would be the way that would make the most sense.

But if they're average robots, wouldn't that mean they're destroyed even easier than the real Sigma? Then that would make them kinda worthless and Sigma would lose all of his bodies...

Soniti 254 wrote:
Okay, I can deal with this explanation (even though you can tell this is something they made up much later and decided to use that as a explanation).

I never recall them specifically linking the two together, so that's just some thinking on the fan's part. (Just like how I thought of a possible excuse to cover up this one little hole (Unimportant really) in MGS regarding Para-Medic)

Then again, I don't pay much attention to the manuels or whatever in these games, or any real info coming from Capcom themselves so I dunno if they actually said that or not.

Soniti 254 wrote:
Although I'm still not sure why making a dozen sets of armor for X to use was really necessary. But whateves, that's a question that will never be answered.

Gameplay thing. Not something you can find a real logical reason. Take that away and you take away some gameplay. This is a game, so its gameplay is obviously more important.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1214s
Index - Back to Top