Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Inafune quits Capcom
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#16  Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dr.Cain was really important in the first game's prologue. Pretty much everything in the series is happening because of him. He's the trigger that created most of the reploids using X as a model. So we can't really say he's not important but after the first game I guess his importance and presence in the series fades away and is forgotten.

I remember the first X game's story being really good. I never had the SNES manual for the game so I don't know if it's the same or not but in the PC version manual I remember there being a sort of journal with multiple entries by Dr. Cain explaining how it all begins. It was really enjoyable to read. It's too bad they couldn't keep up the great story in later games cause there was really great potential for it if they could've linked em all up well.

*EDIT*

I dug up those notes from the manual in case someone wasn't familiar with them. They do make a nice prologue for the game.

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Mega_Man_X_%28video_game%29

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1519s
Index - Back to Top