Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Inafune quits Capcom
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been rather pissed at this guy lately. He seems to have gone the Miyamoto school of thought "The less plot the better".
And so we got MM9 and 10 with essentially the same plot that was used for MM4 to 6 already "Wily pretends to be innocent but is eventually revealed to be behind it all" (and don't get me started on the loss of charge buster and slide) as well as a game like Universe that not only make no sense (Ryu and Arthur? ...why??) but is are based for storyline and other things on MM2. For those who don't know MM2's plot was "Wily does it again with eight robots of his own".

And then he kept refusing to continue from where they left off in Power Fighters with regard to connections between Classic and X series, stating that they would make the classic series too dark (even going so far as to say that Super Adventure Rockman is his most disliked classic Megaman game because helicopters with humans in them are shot down... yeah that's clearly the game's biggest flaw <_<)

He'd even gone and said "There won't be a Megaman X9" essentially giving X fans the middle finger.

So yeah... I'm certainly not crying over here.

Now if only we could get this out of Korea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPqqlyGd2Rc
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1781s
Index - Back to Top